Monday, June 17, 2013

Open Letter to Skechers

Dear Skechers,

Heard the good news. Buzzfeed informs me that you've brought back light-up shoes

I am so impressed by your movement away from the modest, sensible, and horribly blasé look of your footwear. Everyone knows children are better, faster, stronger when wearing shoes equipped with lasers. Marc Rosko, Vice-President of product development for Skechers Kids (and ipso facto certifiable creep) has purported the light-up shoes to be the cornerstone of a "renaissance period" for children's shoes. Couldn't agree more.

Before today I would have said I'd rather die than wear Skechers. Now I want you. I want all of you. Forever. You and me. Every day.

I realize this 'Twinkle Toes' line is primarily for children, but I'll just say I'm usually somewhere in the size range of 8 through 9. Just send me all three. 

Love to hate to love you,

Allison

1 comment:

Play nice.