Tuesday, January 15, 2013

6.2%

January 15th. 9:30 AM Eastern Standard Time. North Latitude 38.894231  West Longitude -77.023478. I'll always remember where I was when I first surveyed the damage of the great payroll tax cut expiration of 2013.

Taking deep breaths and currently floundering around my desk attempting to strategize how best to adapt my finances and play the new system. Spend less? K. Refinance my mortgage? Uh, currently renting, you don't know my life.

Glad to know more of my money will be funneled into poorly structured entitlements not scheduled to be there for my geriatric self whilst lawmakers work in steadfast fashion to increase our national debt by layering juicy pork throughout the Sandy Relief Bill. No better occasion than a natural disaster to push through unrelated/costly projects under the guise of relief.

Have a nice Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.