Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stop Pinning, Start Doing

Remember that time I said I was going to be really active on Pinterest?


For those who don't know: Pinterest is an online, primarily female, community of people who basically create collections ("boards") of recipes, JCrew clothes, home decor, butt-toning exercises and wedding centerpiece ideas. Sometimes unidentified babies are thrown into the mix. It is essentially a virtual refrigerator door or glorified cork board. 

I have come to the conclusion that Pinterest is NOT for me. I can't bake those recipes. I can't contort my body into those yoga poses. I have no interest in a 7 day juice cleanse. I don't have a multi-bedroom house to fill those crafts with...OR the skills to make crafts. I don't have a wedding to plan. I have ready access to adorable animal pictures on my iphone. I just don't have a place in the Pinterest community.

Okay--maybe I'm just bitter that nobody follows my boards. Why doesn't my collage of my favorite books' cover pages interest you people? What about my board that only has a softball glove pinned to it--are you guys saying my glove isn't fascinating?

I'm mad at everyone. 

But here's a link to my pinterest anyway. Just incase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.