Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cristal Poppin' in the Stretch Navigator

"Now uh...I don't usually do this, but uh..."

This morning I woke up, scanned my twitter and learned that someone near and dear to me is celebrating a birthday today...

Happy 10th Birthday, Ignition (Remix)!



10 years. 10 fruitful, rewarding years. 10 years since we exercised poetic license in our AIM away messages  and used the remix lyrics to herald every coming (and likely Cristal-less) weekend. 10 years of runnin' our hands through our 'fros. From middle school to the office, Ignition (Remix) has been omnipresent. 

I don't care what anyone says about you or your fetishes, R. Kelly. Thank you for remixing 'Ignition' (because honestly the original just wasn't cutting it).

I become emotional on birthdays. Where does the time go?

Update: The people have spoken via the 'We the People' Whitehouse platform. As of this update--America only needs 98,864 more signature to replace the national anthem with Ignition (Remix). Onward in liberty, patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.