Friday, March 16, 2012

Why my Bracket Sucks

Despite being a certified ESPN Bracketologist, my bracket totally sucks, and here's why:

1. I picked Missouri to win it all. l.o.l
2. I have 'Cuse to the Final Four. As a proud alum it seemed obligatory, but really I'm just waiting for them to blow it. To Wisconsin? To Vanderbilt? Revolting, yet possible. 
3. I actually tried to pay attention this year and actually know what I'm talking about. I picked all the upsets totally wrong, with the exception of VCU.

I'm not going to be the dumb girl who wins the pool due to luck, and I'm also not going to be the savvy hoops follower that wins it because of a deep knowledge base.

March Madness is a cruel season, and Baseball season (ew) is just around the corner. 

God, when is life going to be fair again?

I am, however, enjoying listening to the ESPN announcers and their meaningless commentary:
"Go to the basket with the ball if you can...
"What we have here is a physical player who really delivers when he's on the line."

Insightful.


Update: I predicted the Ohio upset over Michigan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play nice.